Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We're preggers!


So we got confirmation last Friday that we are indeed 12 weeks pregnant! Tomorrow we will be 13 weeks and are excited to be finished with the first trimester. I've been really lucky that I haven't had too bad of a first trimester. I had a few days of nausea around my birthday but that was it, although I have been SUPER tired. Justin has been great about helping out while I've been too tired to do most anything, even helping with laundry! Our EDD (estimated delivery date) is March 4, so the little bean might have to share a birthday with a cousin if it decides to come early or late. We should find out sometime mid October whether it's a boy or girl and will definitely keep you posted. Here's an ultrasound photo for all those far away!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to add this to my blog list. Congrats....so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete